Premium Decks to Enhance Your Outdoor Living
Trex Composite Decking
As the leading wood-alternative decking in the United States for nearly 20 years, Trex® decks have inspired homeowners to harness all the possibilities of the great outdoors.
With a high-definition, natural wood-grain pattern or our striated tropical hardwood finish, Trex decking is engineered with a low-sheen, high-traffic technology that makes it last decades longer than anything else out there.
Trex decking is made of 95% recycled materials, including plastic packaging, reclaimed wood and sawdust–no trees come down, no rainforests harvested. Plus, Trex is as green as it gets, with factory runoff and refuse recycled back into the manufacturing line.
Unless you call an occasional cleaning with soap and water “work,” get ready for hassle-free, carpe diem outdoor living, compliments of our signature high-performance shell, which protects the exposed surfaces and requires no sanding, no staining and no painting. Ever.
Zuri Premium Decking
Zuri® Premium Decking by Royal® was created for the homeowner who can’t get enough of the beautiful look and feel of exotic hardwood but has had enough of living with the demands of maintaining its looks. No other decking looks as amazing and lasts as long as Zuri—an effortless extension of the ideal living space.
Authentic exotic wood presence and design possibilities
- Captures the unmistakable look of exotic hardwood
- Brings seamless indoor-outdoor transitions to full realization
- Presents homeowners with an array of inlay options
- Available in 5/4” nominal x 5-1/2” wide, 12’, 16’ and 20’ lengths
- Available in square or grooved profiles
Unsurpassed durability and exceptionally low maintenance
- Engineered to resist stains, fade, rot and natural wear
- Unlike wood, requires no resealing, painting or staining
- Highest level of stain resistance in the industry
- Retains its looks with minimal cleaning using mild soap and water
There is amazing technology underfoot
- Zuri’s topcoat provides exceptional resistance to UV light and color fade
- Each decking shade will retain its just-installed look with minimal color shifting
- Engineered to be resistant to scratches, stains, slips and moisture
- Wear resistance exceeds that of interior flooring; we back it with a 25-year warranty