Our Services in Suffolk
At Exterior Source, we provide a large number of fantastic home remodeling options for homes throughout the Suffolk areas. These options include gutters, shingle roofing, siding, replacement windows, and doors. No matter which service you choose, you can rest assured that the products and service from Exterior Source will be outstanding.
- Gutters Suffolk: Making sure that your home is protected by gutters is important to your foundation, landscape, and much more. A good gutter system can save you a lot of trouble and expenses by preventing damage.
- Shingle Roofing Suffolk: The shingle roofing we carry is the number one selling roof in North America and provides protection to your home that is superior to that of any other shingle.
- Siding Suffolk: Our siding options are some of the highest quality you’ll find in the industry. Featuring options from CertainTeed and James Hardie, you can be certain our siding will increase curb appeal and energy efficiency for your home.
- Replacement Windows Suffolk: We inform you of all there is to know about the wonderful selection of replacement windows we offer at Exterior Source. This includes their energy-saving qualities and even what to look for when shopping for windows.
- Doors Suffolk: The exterior doors we have are designed to provide your home with stronger security, enhanced curb appeal, and energy efficiency.
Regardless of your home remodeling needs, the professionals at Exterior Source have the answers for your Suffolk home. Our remodeling products are each designed to make your home’s exterior better than ever before. Whether it’s with our unique gutter system or our premier siding products, your home will be the envy of the neighborhood. All you need to do is contact us today for your free consultation.
Projects in Suffolk, VA
Installed new LeafGuard gutters.
Installing new LeafGuard gutters
Installing new CertainTeed InvisiVent soffit and trim wrap.
Installing a new GAF Timberline HD roof.
Installed new trim and LeafGuard gutters.
Installing a new GAF roofing system.
Preparing for the fall season with LeafGuard gutters installed.
New GAF Timberland shingles and 5" K-Style gutters with the MicroGuard leaf shedding system.
LeafGuard installed means no more rotten wood & no more clogged gutters = Happy Homeowner!
This is what happens when you have clogged gutters! We're replacing rotten fascia and soffit, then installing our seamless LeafGuard gutters. Don't delay when you have this type of damage!
We have a crew replacing old clogged open top gutters with our seamless one piece LeafGuard gutter system.