Available Window Styles for Our High-Quality Replacement Windows
Have you noticed drafts around your windows? Do you find that you need to run your HVAC unit longer to keep your home as comfortable as it was in the past? If your answer to either of these questions is yes, then it might be time to invest in more energy-efficient windows.
Exterior Source can help you determine which replacement windows will work best for your home. But you don’t have to replace your windows with the same style you had before – or even use the same style in every room! As part of our free, in-home consultation, we will inspect your home, listen to your needs and come up with recommendations that will help you find window styles that you will love.
Beautiful Window Styles Perfect for Any Home
We offer a wide variety of window styles to beautify and improve the energy efficiency of your home. Our replacement window styles include the following:
- Awning: Awning windows are perfect for locations that aren’t easy to access. They swing outward, letting breezes into your home for ventilation purposes.
- Bay: These windows help to increase the light in your room as well as adding more space for a window seat or a nook for displaying plants or photos.
- Bow: Designed with 3, 4, 5 or 6 equal-sized sections, bow windows add a new dimension to your home. They can also increase its resale value.
- Casement: Casement windows are hinged on the side and open outwards via a hand crank. A casement window features one uninterrupted pane of glass.
- Double-Hung: Double-hung windows aren’t just energy-efficient. They’re also extremely easy to clean with a sash that tilts inward.
- Picture: If you want to enjoy views, then the picture window should be your go-to choice. It’s also the most energy-efficient window since it doesn’t open.
- Single-Hung: These windows are easy to operate and they feature one movable sash.
- Sliding: Sliding windows are stylish and built to last. They offer clean lines and unobstructed views.
When it’s time to do work on your home, you want to always employ a contractor with years of experience. Exterior Source has been helping homeowners just like you for more than 25 years. Our technicians are experienced in handling a wide variety of exterior projects in addition to windows, including siding, gutters and roofing.
Get Started Today
Schedule a free consultation today, and let Exterior Source show you why we’re known for excellence. You can call us at (804) 275-5323 in the Richmond area or (757) 464-2060 in the Tidewater region, or fill out our online form. We look forward to meeting you and providing you with quality window replacement.